Invitation for Bids
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Modernization of Public Finance Management
Supply of Printers for Myanma Economic Bank
Ref No: MPFMp-C2-GS551
- This Invitation for Bids is Supply of Goods for the Myanma Economic Bank:
MPFMp-C2-GS551-Supply of Printers,
Passbook Printers-Qty 396
- The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar has received financing towards the cost of Modernization of Public Finance Management Project (MPFMp) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this Invitation for Quotation. The Myanma Economic Bank serves as an implementing agency for the project now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders.
- Bidders are required to meet the following minimum key qualification criteria and shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following requirement(s):
- Have completed within the last 3 years at least one contract of a similar nature of at least 50% of the value of the bid for the lot or have sold similar goods of at least twice the volume /quantity required for the lot. For combined award of both the lots, the aggregate experience in value or volume will be applied.
- Have authorization or dealership from the manufacturer to sell the goods
- Have shops or offices in Myanmar to provide after sales services
- Demonstrate that they are paying taxes to the Government.
- Not be under any notice of suspension or debarment issued by the Government, or the World Bank
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 2 p.m. of 14 March 2019. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
- The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration as described in the bidding documents, any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant.
- The address where the document may be inspected and obtained is:
Modernization of Public Finance Management Project
Office Building No.26, Nay Pyi Taw
Telephone: 067-3-410575, 067-3-420882, Fax: 067-3-410575