1. The new treasury department of Ministry of Planning, Finance and Industry was granted to establish of six divisions with total strength of 532 personnel, (175 officials and 357 staff) in accord with the approval of Cabinet Meeting No. (12/2014) held on 19 June 2014.
2. The opening ceremony of Treasury Department was held at Office No. (34), Ministry of Planning and Finance on 1st September, 2014.
3. Based on the functions of Treasury Department, it is comprised of the following six divisions
- Cash Management Division
- Debt Management Division
- Accounting and Reporting Division
- Treasury Policy and Quality Promotion Division
- Information Technology Division
- Administration and Accounts Division