The Central Statistical Organization is Urgently Looking for National Expert for Short Term Training,
- Discuss the UN guidelines on principles of a system of price and quantity and terms of trade (ToT) in international trade.
- Fluctuations in ToT are explained on the basis of changing patterns of trade, export and import prices and trade competitiveness of Myanmar.
- Comprising export and import price index (XMPI) methodology of IMF.
- Master Degree is Statistics or Economics(Minimum requirement)
- English proficiency and knowledge on trade unit price index and volume index are required.
- Able to discuss terms of trade.
- Able to work independently.
- Experiences of working with government departments.
The interested applicants should send their resume to [email protected] not later than November 8, 2021.
For further enquires: 067 3406351
|vacancy (1).pdf||53.11 KB|